For over 35 years, Staub Cast Iron pots and pans has been a staple in consumers' kitchen areas throughout the world. Weding the tradition of quality, development and European enhance design, Staub Ceramics was born. Designed in France, Staub Ceramics are suitable for all kitchen areas and make for ideal oven to table dining.
Characteristic & Benefits
• Glass porcelain surface
• Oven to tabletop presentation that can combine with Staub cast-iron collections
• Various sizes nest completely
• Oven safe as much as 572º F.
• Highly scratch resistant.
• Highly effect and thermal shock resistant.
• Oven, broiler, microwave and freezer safe.
• High polished rim will not scratch surfaces.
• Easy to grip deals with.
• Easy to clean.
• Dishwasher safe.
Vitreous glass porcelain enamel finish is resistant to scratches and stains
Extremely fine polished base prevents damage to cooking surface or table
10.5" x 7.5", 2.5Qt
Ceramic features superior thermal shock and impact resistance
Oven, broiler, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe